Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Scotland, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
With an obsessive focus on quality, our 150-strong team has developed several critically acclaimed original games which include, Alien Creeps TD, Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Bubble Genius as well as Angry Birds POP! in partnership with Rovio.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 55 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. The studio won the 2016 TIGA Outstanding Growth Award.
We’re looking for experienced Producers to bring their experience, passion and leadership skills to ensure a games success from concept through to launch. Working with our product teams you will ensure we maximise our products potential, pre and post launch by providing the best possible service to our players and maintaining and delivering the games future development.
Areas of delivery
- Own and Maintain the Product Backlog from initial concept through to live maintenance. Delivering efficient and optimal updates and milestones
- Responsible for working with the team and stakeholders to shape the product road map to ensure we hit our deadlines and quality bar
- Ensure team and staff performance issues are managed effectively
- Be adept at change management; all teams move very fast and need to know impacts and available options as plans are modified
- Be the hub of communication for all project progress, resource allocation status, and change management
- You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mind-set, very good soft skills, you think from a user’s point of view and you stay organized under pressure.
- Passion for mobile products and games.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and strong passion for problem solving.
- At least 2 years experience or the release of 1+ games